No, GTA 6 Is Not Delayed Again And Still Set To Launch This November
Veja o que foi divulgado recentemente. Take-Two Interactive has reconfirmed that Grand Theft Auto VI is set to launch November 19 in the company's fiscal 2026 results briefing .
Segundo apurado, The commitment comes roughly a year since the open-world game was delayed to May 2026 , which then led to another release-date shift this past November. There were rumblings of another possible delay for Grand Theft Auto VI, especially with Rockstar's history . Additionally, it's now been over a year since the game has even gotten a new trailer .
But Take-Two Interactive CEO Strauss Zelnick noted the highly anticipated title is sticking to November 19 in the results briefing. "We believe fiscal 2027 will establish new record levels of operating performance driven by the November 19 launch of Grand Theft Auto VI, along with strong execution across our portfolio." Variety also chatted with Zelnick, asking about a possible price-point reveal for Grand Theft Auto VI. The CEO said there wouldn't be any announcement today regarding pricing. Earlier this month, Bank of America stated that Grand Theft Auto VI should cost $80 . Zelnick also told Variety that marketing will start in earnest this summer for Grand Theft Auto VI. Siga acompanhando o blog pra mais atualizacoes.
Conteudo agregado de fonte publica com reescrita editorial. Direitos autorais da materia original pertencem ao site de origem.





